ADMIT - Admit to God that you are a sinner. Repent, and turn away from your sin (Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Acts 3:19; I John 1:9)
BELIEVE - Believe that Jesus Christ is God's Son and accept God's gift of forgiveness from sin (John 3:16; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 5:8; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 1:11-13)
CONFESS - Confess your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9-10,13)
Do you want to make Jesus the Lord of your life? You can do it right now!
Hi! My name is Keith Stewart, and I am the Minister of Education and Outreach at First Baptist Church Moultrie. I am very interested in knowing you and helping you to grow in your walk with Jesus Christ. I have some information I want to give you. Please contact me by email or visit us at First Baptist.
Accepting Christ is just the beginning of a wonderful adventure with God! What should your next steps be after asking Jesus Christ into your heart to be your Lord and Savior?
- Follow Christ's example in baptism.
- Join a church where you can worship God and grow in your faith by attending Sunday School, learning about prayer and a daily quiet time with the Lord.
- In your church, get involved in Sunday School and Bible study.
- Begin a daily personal worship experience with God where you study the Bible and pray.
What do these mean to me?
- Pray daily. Prayer is talking to God. You can pray anytime, even when you sin or fail in life.
- Read the Bible everyday. Begin in the book of John. Learn as much as you can about Jesus.
- Attend a good church where Christ is honored, the Bible is taught and everyone is welcomed.
- Tell someone who would be happy to hear of your commitment to Christ.
I would love to hear from you - Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about becoming a Christian, or tell me about your decision to follow Jesus Christ.